Modern Broken Key Removal Techniques Used in Chiswick
Frank's Locksmith Services understands the frustration of having a key break in the lock and we know just how to fix it! We’ll send a professional locksmith to where you are in Chiswick armed with all the gear needed to free your lock with ease.
Broken Keys - Ways to Resolve Your Problems
Broken keys will be removed by your expert using modern approaches that leave the lock undamaged and intact as far as possible:
- Oiling sprays will be dosed into the lock to alleviate grating and resistance
- Broken key extraction will be carried out using tools designed for this specific purpose
- Frozen locks will be de-iced with appropriate solutions
- Manoeuvring of the keys or lock-picking techniques will be employed initially
- Afterwards, you’ll be able to wait for your new keys and duplicates to be cut on-site
Exactly How Does A Key Break in The Lock?
Keys can break in the lock due to a whole range of circumstances, and it doesn’t matter whether you’re on the move, at home, or in the workplace:
- The lock has suffered from lack of care and attention
- Too much pressure can cause a key to snap
- The key has worn through excessive use
- Damaged locks can snap the key
Guaranteed Service Activity
- We’ll make sure your service is carried out under full insurance cover and has a follow-up six-month warranty
- Every locksmith has been given intensive training and is highly qualified to complete your work
- All locks and accessories are industry approved and comply with current regulations
- Our quality control supervisors monitor and assess all of our work ongoing
Organise Your Service
Just let us know where you want us to meet you and we’ll be there – we know you’ll need to feel safe and may not want to stay at your property.
- We’ll provide a rapid response time of under an hour when you urgently need us
- You can get in touch with us at any time, as our customer care team works 24 hours
- Ask about our same-day and short notice appointments that are readily available
- Request a free quote for your Chiswick broken key removal service - you don’t need to follow through!
The nearest tube station serving W4 Chiswick is Gunnersbury.