Stress-Free Broken Key Removal in City of London
Frank's Locksmith Services has experienced locksmiths kitted out with all the advanced tools to help you in your hour of need! When you want a reliable broken key removal service in City of London you can trust us to be there quickly to assist.
Broken Key Solutions
The ways your locksmith will extract the broken keys are designed to leave your lock fully functioning as often as possible:
- Greasing the locks will allow the keys to operate smoothly and without resistance
- Tools designed specifically for removing broken keys will be utilised
- De-icing solutions will be applied to frozen locks to free them
- Withdrawing keys will be carried out with lock-picking or other manipulative methods
- Whatever new keys and duplicates you need will be cut while you wait
Assured Quality Procedures
- Your service is fully insured and backed up by a guarantee that lasts for six months
- Your locksmiths are all extensively trained and have years of industry experience
- Your locks and components used to complete the work all meet the required British standards
- Your service is constantly overseen by quality controllers to ensure it’s of the finest quality
How Does A Key Break in The Lock?
Whether you’re at home, in the workplace, or travelling, your keys can get jammed in the lock and break for all sort of reasons:
- Lack of lock care and maintenance
- Forcing the lock
- Regular use of the key every day causing deterioration
- Faulty locks that actually break the key
Organise Your Service
Just let us know where you want us to meet you and we’ll be there – we know you’ll need to feel safe and may not want to stay at your property.
- We’ll provide a rapid response time of under an hour when you urgently need us
- You can get in touch with us at any time, as our customer care team works 24 hours
- Ask about our same-day and short notice appointments that are readily available
- Request a free quote for your City of London broken key removal service - you don’t need to follow through!