Specialists in Broken Key Removal in Egham
You’ll get a professional locksmith sent to your Egham location to carry out your broken key removal service. Frank's Locksmith Services has trained and qualified locksmiths fully equipped with modern extraction tools to solve the problem.
Industry Rules And Regulations
- Will be completed by highly skilled and fully qualified locksmiths
- Is carried out under comprehensive insurance cover and has a six-month guarantee
- And our locks and components meet all current British Standards
- Is consistently monitored by quality control supervisors who ensure standards never slip
Just How Does A Key Break in The Lock?
Broken keys aren’t just related to properties – they can snap in your vehicle too! Take a look at some common problems that cause your keys to break:
- The lock hasn’t been looked after properly
- Undue force has been used to turn the key
- The key has been used too much and been worn down
- An imperfect lock may be the cause
Broken Key - Solutions We Offer
Keeping your locks intact is a priority, so your technician will use non-destructive entry methods before anything else:
- To reduce contact and friction, an approved lubricating spray will be applied
- Taking out the broken keys won’t be a problem with extractor tools designed for the purpose
- De-icing solutions will be used to free any frozen locks
- Snapped keys will be safely removed with manipulative and lock-picking procedures
- Request your new keys and duplicates and they’ll be cut on the spot
Order Your Service
Don’t want to stay at your property until we arrive? No problem - just arrange a suitable safe location and we’ll meet you there.
- Did you know our rapid response option will have a locksmith with you in 30 minutes?
- Were you aware that our customer services are open round-the-clock for your convenience?
- Want to know how to book a same-day or short notice appointment? Just ask!
- Can you believe that quotes for your broken key removal service in Egham are all completely free and come without any obligation whatsoever?