Trusted Broken Key Removal Services in Epsom
There’s no need to worry if your key breaks in the lock - Frank's Locksmith Services has the solution! Our Epsom broken key removal experts will bring all the tools and equipment needed to get you out of your immediate security situation.
Exactly How Does A Key Break in The Lock?
Keys can break in the lock due to a whole range of circumstances, and it doesn’t matter whether you’re on the move, at home, or in the workplace:
- The lock has suffered from lack of care and attention
- Too much pressure can cause a key to snap
- The key has worn through excessive use
- Damaged locks can snap the key
- Complying with all industry rules and regulations is just one of our main priorities
- Carrying out your service under full insurance, and providing a six-month warranty is another
- Quality control supervisors will assess our workmanship to ensure it’s of the highest standard
- Only trained and qualified professional locksmiths will complete the job for you
Broken Key Solutions
The ways your locksmith will extract the broken keys are designed to leave your lock fully functioning as often as possible:
- Greasing the locks will allow the keys to operate smoothly and without resistance
- Tools designed specifically for removing broken keys will be utilised
- De-icing solutions will be applied to frozen locks to free them
- Withdrawing keys will be carried out with lock-picking or other manipulative methods
- Whatever new keys and duplicates you need will be cut while you wait
Order Your Service
Don’t want to stay at your property until we arrive? No problem - just arrange a suitable safe location and we’ll meet you there.
- Did you know our rapid response option will have a locksmith with you in 30 minutes?
- Were you aware that our customer services are open round-the-clock for your convenience?
- Want to know how to book a same-day or short notice appointment? Just ask!
- Can you believe that quotes for your broken key removal service in Epsom are all completely free and come without any obligation whatsoever?