Fully Assured Broken Key Removal in Lessness Heath
Frank's Locksmith Services has experienced locksmiths kitted out with all the advanced tools to help you in your hour of need! When you want a reliable broken key removal service in Lessness Heath you can trust us to be there quickly to assist.
Cures For Broken Keys
Your experienced technician will free the key from your lock causing the minimum of damage as methods used will be non-destructive.
- Grinding and friction will be reduced by applying sprays that loosen the key
- Pieces of broken keys will be removed using specialised extractor tools
- If the key has frozen in the lock, de-icing solutions will be utilised
- Clever manipulative measures and lock-picking methods will be used to prevent further damage
- You can have new keys duplicated and cut while you wait
Exactly How Does A Key Break in The Lock?
Keys can break in the lock due to a whole range of circumstances, and it doesn’t matter whether you’re on the move, at home, or in the workplace:
- The lock has suffered from lack of care and attention
- Too much pressure can cause a key to snap
- The key has worn through excessive use
- Damaged locks can snap the key
Industry Rules And Regulations
- Will be completed by highly skilled and fully qualified locksmiths
- Is carried out under comprehensive insurance cover and has a six-month guarantee
- And our locks and components meet all current British Standards
- Is consistently monitored by quality control supervisors who ensure standards never slip
Organise Your Service
Just let us know where you want us to meet you and we’ll be there – we know you’ll need to feel safe and may not want to stay at your property.
- We’ll provide a rapid response time of under an hour when you urgently need us
- You can get in touch with us at any time, as our customer care team works 24 hours
- Ask about our same-day and short notice appointments that are readily available
- Request a free quote for your Lessness Heath broken key removal service - you don’t need to follow through!