Tried and Tested Broken Key Removal Methods in Tadworth
There’s no need to worry if your key breaks in the lock - Frank's Locksmith Services has the solution! Our Tadworth broken key removal experts will bring all the tools and equipment needed to get you out of your immediate security situation.
By What Method Does A Key Break in The Lock?
There’s not a simple answer but there are common issues that cause a key to snap in your vehicle, in your door, or at your place of business:
- Lock maintenance has been neglected
- A disproportionate amount of force can break the key
- A battered key may eventually snap due to wear
- Sub-standard locks can cause key breakage
Industry Rules And Regulations
- Will be completed by highly skilled and fully qualified locksmiths
- Is carried out under comprehensive insurance cover and has a six-month guarantee
- And our locks and components meet all current British Standards
- Is consistently monitored by quality control supervisors who ensure standards never slip
Cures For Broken Keys
Your experienced technician will free the key from your lock causing the minimum of damage as methods used will be non-destructive.
- Grinding and friction will be reduced by applying sprays that loosen the key
- Pieces of broken keys will be removed using specialised extractor tools
- If the key has frozen in the lock, de-icing solutions will be utilised
- Clever manipulative measures and lock-picking methods will be used to prevent further damage
- You can have new keys duplicated and cut while you wait
Plan A Convenient Time
If you don’t want to meet us at your home or business address we’ll arrange a location that you feel safe in.
- We’ll get a locksmith out to you in under an hour if you really need immediate help
- You can call us at any time of the day or night and our customer advisers will happily assist you
- You’ll be able to arrange a same-day or short notice booking to fit in with your busy schedule
- Request a free quote for your broken key removal service in Tadworth so you know just how much you’ll pay