Modern Broken Key Removal Techniques Used in Thames Ditton
Calling Frank's Locksmith Services will ensure you get a professional Thames Ditton locksmith to come to your location. With a comprehensive selection of modern tools, your broken key removal service will be completed simply and efficiently.
Cures For Broken Keys
Your experienced technician will free the key from your lock causing the minimum of damage as methods used will be non-destructive.
- Grinding and friction will be reduced by applying sprays that loosen the key
- Pieces of broken keys will be removed using specialised extractor tools
- If the key has frozen in the lock, de-icing solutions will be utilised
- Clever manipulative measures and lock-picking methods will be used to prevent further damage
- You can have new keys duplicated and cut while you wait
How Does A Key Break in The Lock?
Whether you’re at home, in the workplace, or travelling, your keys can get jammed in the lock and break for all sort of reasons:
- Lack of lock care and maintenance
- Forcing the lock
- Regular use of the key every day causing deterioration
- Faulty locks that actually break the key
- Complying with all industry rules and regulations is just one of our main priorities
- Carrying out your service under full insurance, and providing a six-month warranty is another
- Quality control supervisors will assess our workmanship to ensure it’s of the highest standard
- Only trained and qualified professional locksmiths will complete the job for you
Organise Your Service
Just let us know where you want us to meet you and we’ll be there – we know you’ll need to feel safe and may not want to stay at your property.
- We’ll provide a rapid response time of under an hour when you urgently need us
- You can get in touch with us at any time, as our customer care team works 24 hours
- Ask about our same-day and short notice appointments that are readily available
- Request a free quote for your Thames Ditton broken key removal service - you don’t need to follow through!